When will my Order be dispatched?
We endeavour to dispatch your order the same or next business day after payment has cleared however on some occasions it may take a little longer. Once posted, your items will typically take:
- Regular Post Metro 1-2 business days (Using Aus Post Regular Post or Courier)
- Express Post Metro 1 business day (Using Aus Post Express Post or Courier)
How will I know when it is sent?
You will receive an email notification when your parcel has been dispatched.
Where are you located?
Can I pickup my order?
No, Monkey Caboose is an online retailer only and does not have a physical store for you to visit.
What are the postage charges?
Regular Post for Orders over $150 FREE
Regular Post for Orders under $150 $9.95^
- Parcels are sent by Courier service so please provide a street address (not PO Box) where someone will be available to sign for the parcel. All parcels will now be left if noone is home, so please provide a place of business where possible, so someone will be available to collect your parcel.
- Charges are automatically calculated during checkout, using the Australia Post Express Parcel service,
- Items must fit into 3kg satchel bag to use this service,
- On occasion, items may be shipped directly from the Supplier where Express Post is not available. We will be in touch with you if for some reason your item cannot be posted using Express Post.
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged, Monkey Caboose will replace it free of charge. Please send us back the damaged item as well as the packaging within 21 days and we will organise a replacement immediately.
Gift Vouchers are sent to the recipient via email, please follow the prompts when selecting Gift Certificates on the top menu.
Shipping charges will automatically be calculated during checkout in Australian Dollars where possible, otherwise we can be contacted for a shipping quotation. Overseas orders are exempt from our free shipping offer when spending over $150.
Monkey Caboose takes no responsibility for loss or damage of international orders once they have left our place of business, therefore it is recommended that you take out insurance. Expected delivery times can be found at www.auspost.com.au for your destination.
NOTE: Orders to be delivered internationally are not subject to paying local taxes (GST), therefore 10% will automatically be deducted from the product prices during checkout.